Tuesday 1 December 2009

Doodle-Booze - Pictures with Beer and Felt Tips


Doodle-Booze, as I flagged up earlier, happened last night.

It's pretty straightforward - OK Comics entices a number of (mostly) comics-loving folk down to the Nation of Shopkeepers (we used to go to The Swan - R.I.P.) in Leeds to drink booze and draw stuff. It's been known for discussion about how many muscles Rob Liefeld can fit on an arm to break out. Last night, we were drawing onto blank convention covers for Image United #1 (which, by the way, made no sense to me) alongside the usual brown paper.

Yes, I know there are a lot of dudes in evidence. Often there's not so much rampant testosterone. Or males, anyway.

Anyway, here's a smattering of pictures. There are loads more on my flickr page.



No comments:

Post a Comment